- we don't build services to make money; we make ... "And we think this is a good way to build something ~ Mark Zuckerberg 4 years ago
- RT @yahoofinance: 12 scary signs that it's time to leave your company yhoo.it/Q1cxAT 4 years ago
- RT @yahoofinance: Is this the time to get in gold? finance.yahoo.com/topics/talking… 4 years ago
- RT @yahoofinance: Samsung Found to Infringe Most Apple Mobile Patents -- Apple wins $1.051 billion yhoo.it/Pa2Y21 $AAPL 4 years ago
- RT @yahoofinance: Ace your job interview: Secrets from HR pros yhoo.it/Nj7FlN 5 years ago
Category Archives: Misc
Steve Jobs, billionaire co-founder of Apple and the mastermind behind an empire of products that revolutionised computing, telephony and the music industry, has died in California at the age of 56.
Everyone makes mistakes–but some of those mistakes are more avoidable than others. When it comes to your job, even just one mistake could result in major consequences for your career. Impress your employer by avoiding the following mistakes: